Thursday, March 16, 2006

$100,000 In 100 Days

I read about a similar quest from a poster on a popular poker forum. I thought that this was a great idea. It's not only great because it is a reachable goal, but also because it will help me discuss hands with fellow poker players and keep me organized and hopefully help me plug some leaks. My goal is not only to make $100,000 in 100 days, but to become an overall better player. I strongly believe that both of these goals are not only possible, but probable.

I will be posting EVERYDAY from today, March 16 until at least June 23. I will also be posting specific hands I had trouble with, bad beats, big pots and whatnot. Finally, I will try to keep this blog updated with my live action because I plan to do some travelling to various places to play poker (and I will bring along my digital camera with me).

So add this to your favorites and be sure to check back on my status to make $100k in 100days... And more!

No comments: