Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day 35

Cash Games: +$110.55
I played 5/10NL on stars. I was playing an unknown HU and lost a $2k pot before leaving him, then losing with KK to 89 on a flop of 67K, all in on the flop for a $2k pot. So I close all my tables within 2 seconds because I was mad. What a terrible night... I shoulda quit when I was ahead-- Actually, no I shouldn't have. That statement was results oriented, which is bad. Instead I should look at my mistakes and try to learn something for a future session.


Thoughts:
  • I don't like playing in hotels.
Overall: +$110.55
I Need: $45,966.69
Total Earnings: $54,033.31

4 comments:

Xavier said...

Bill Ivey [observer]: *dances*

just had to say that that was the funniest part of the message box. haha

Jeremy Hall said...

How'd you do in the live tournaments?

Jeremy Hall said...

How'd you do in the live tournaments?

Archerjostle said...

Hey "Bill Ivey" i was wondering what your bank roll began with at the beginning of this quest. If thats not to personal that is...Thanks