Friday, April 21, 2006

Day 37

Today was a good day. I didn't play the shootout event at Wild Horse today so I just mainly stayed in the hotel and played online. I also got news that pokerstars player, "Lyric" was in Pendelton, so I met up with him. He is a good guy and it was fun to talk to one of the best no limit cash game players online. I heard some good stories and learned some things. I have always wanted to meet him and it was weird that he just happened to be here staying at the hotel across the street!

Cash Games
: +$7,674.11
I played 5/10NL on PartyPoker, PokerStars and UB. UB and Stars pretty much cancelled eachother out, but I had a nice session at partypoker playing 6 tables. I didn't save any hands, but I flopped a lot of sets for some reason.


Tournaments: -$892.00
I played the $109 rebuy and some other tourneys, I cashed in one other tournament and did bad in the others.


Overall: +$6,782.11
I Need: $37,494.88
Total Earnings: $62,505.12

No comments: