Thursday, May 11, 2006

Quick Update From the Bahamas

I have been in Atlantis in the Bahamas for the Paradise Poker Conquest tournament. It is a $5k event, but I am not playing in it. I have been having a great time and meeting a lot of players that I know online and from TV. I have mainly been tied up doing other things and haven't had much time to play online. I have been playing live cash games, and recently finished playing $10/$25NL with Ozzy87 and MrSmokey1 and some other people. It was very cool to play with these guys and I hope to do so again.

As for the goal... I haven't played much, so I dont think I should count these days towards the goal, but I should bet getting on track soon. Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have been very busy and I will get back to the 100k/100 days soon!

Lee

No comments: