Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 7: Aug 27th

Today I played 5/10 for a few hours. Here are my stats...

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 2475 hands and saw flop:
- 174 out of 459 times while in big blind (37%)
- 88 out of 463 times while in small blind (19%)
- 175 out of 1553 times in other positions (11%)
- a total of 437 out of 2475 (17%)
Pots won at showdown - 46 of 87 (52%)
Pots won without showdown - 318

I played pretty tight compared to how I have been playing lately. I am still running super bad. Here was my favorite hand of the day. I was actually happy to be up a little after today. I saw elky sitting by himself at 10/20 with $8k, and it was sooo tempting, but I just stuck to 5/10. So tomorrow I will play 5/10 again and hopefully have a better day.

Today: +$65.50
Total: $23,877.00
I Need: $223,877.00

8 comments:

woutoR said...

thats sick

buckeyejer said...

Wow - brutal hand Lee. Things will turn around for you - you are a good player.

Dixinator said...

Hi,

I have no where near the experience you do but I have been following you for some time, especially on your amazing streak a couple months ago. One thingI have noticed is you seem to be playing way more tables then when you were before. I am wondering if this is what could be responsible for your current down swing. You obviously have the talent to win and are a winning player overall but do you not think it would be beneficial to concentrate more by playing less tables?

Just my 2 cents worth. I doubt it is even worth that.

Dix

Dixinator said...

Hi,

I have been following you for some time, especially on your huge run a while back to make your goal. One thign I have noticed is you seem to be playing way more tables at once then before. WOuld it not be beneficial to play less tables so you have less things to focus on?

I know you will get back on track, I really enjoy yoru blog.

Dix

POkerLungs said...

Isn't it great to have a stalker Lee? Don't let the douchebag get under your skin. Everyone runs poorly once in a while.

Jordan Lewis said...

ull get it back if u see people playing 10 J like that ur gong to be a rich man very soon

Jordan Lewis said...

ull get it back if u see people playing 10 J like that ur gong to be a rich man very soon

Jordan said...

LOL @ BUCK AND DIX comments. First. Things will turn around - you are a good player. That is like saying AA is the favorite over any 2 random cards. OBVIOUS.

2nd. Multitabling is all about sacrificing individual profit for the net profit. And Lee can play 8 tables at once better than most can play one.

A bad swing is all. 1 week from today his goal will be in the Green and then some. He is just stepping to 5/10 to gain back some confidence. Players do it all the time. +63 I guarantee means he was running horrible. Naturally he is like +5k. Then every bad beat he gets cuts into it. lotta bad beats = less profit. Eventually bad luck runs out. And Lee owns. It is the circle of life folks. Arizona = breeding grounds of champions.