Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hack Update 2

I got a call from Pay-Pro (which is the company who handles all the money transactions for PartyPoker) and they said "Hello, can I speak with Matthew Smith". I said that there is no Matthew Smith here, but my account recently got hacked and that may be the person who did it. I asked them to give me more information on that person but they said they couldn't give out ANY information, and to call partypoker for any problems. I say and wondered why they called my phone number and ask for Matthew Smith. I know one person named Matt Smith, and I met him recently in Vegas and he is a very well-known, respectable online player. I spoke with him early today and he said PartyPoker froze his account too and he doesn't know why. So maybe the hacker knows both of us, I am not sure, just more confused. Its quite interesting now.... I guess I will just have to wait to get the call from partypoker and see what they come up with.

Lee

6 comments:

woutoR said...

?????weird

emyouexwhy said...

I can see it now Lee Gaines Private Investigator :). This sucks good think I don't have enough money for people to want even to hack me. I know if they did I would seriously be pissed. I hope everything gets worked out man.

See you in turning stone

-emyouexwhy

the good, the bad and the ugly said...

Hopefully you didnt use Samenole's comp. while in the H@llingool house, was the wireless network everyone was on there secure? Check into that.

Good luck bro.

Jordan Lewis said...

GET THE MONEY BACK AND PROSECUTE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT

Kelley said...

Hey Bill, I Just ran into this on the FCP forum, but you might want to check it out? Might not be related but it could be:


http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=70397

straate said...

gl with this bill, and nice playing with u, best of luck! =)