Friday, September 01, 2006

Day 10: Aug 30th

I played a lot of poker today. It started with a late night/early morning session, then one the next afternoon. I played 5/10 and 3/6 on party and stars, and tried to tighten up and play pretty much ABC poker. I also played a couple tourneys on stars. I cashed in the $162 and I got 7th in the $33 rebuy, so that helps. I am feeling pretty good after today, its nice to see some results in green instead of read. Tomorrow I will continue grinding lower limits like I did today.

Today: +$4,266.43
Total: $35,980.42
I Need: $235,980.42

4 comments:

Jordan Lows said...

Fuck Grandiose and REKRULER they are anit blogging queers

Joseph Estrada said...

good luck lee, been watching you play for a while.. since your first challenge.. may look a little dim right now but you got a long way to go and you got the skills..

Joseph Estrada said...

nice job lee.. hopefully this will continue on..
been reading your blog since your first challenge. it may look a little dim right now but you have the skills.. ur head up

Jordan said...

Lee did you stick Rekrul for a bunch of money or something or outplay him like crazy to make him look like a donk?